CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 13 March 2009

experiences at the moment

this experience I have had now for maybe a couple of days, must be crunch time starting. Its all compounding, and the "pressure" is intensifying. Mind is coming to its end, and its not gonna go down without a fight. I am done with fighting, all I can do is not get "caught" in the emotions and feelings but simply breathe through it all. I had a period prior to this which was all peaceful, calm, this also mirrored back to me in the children, no fighting, actually getting along, all was smooth. And now WHAM! The anger, frustration, pain, hurt is here, its all very raw, no wrappings just straight to the core. I realize that unless I actually focus on the breathing, it will be pure hell. I also started experiencing strange stuff, like hightened senses, also a "sliding" in my head, all going out of focus, the "platform" floating and moving, just for a moment. At the same time my physical body feels very "heavy" and very physical, lol
Say what you like about this process, but there is certainly never a dull moment

I am here, and I remain. I breathe. This will pass too.

0 comments: