CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 4 February 2009

me as the body

i used to be concerned and conscious about how I look, like so many, obsessed with the image of myself and the constant self judgment, self comparison and self loathing cycles this entailed. I was never good enough, never thin enough, never pretty enough, never funny enough, never interesting enough, never cool enough, never acceptable enough, never enough. This self destructive mode used to be an excellent method of denial and hiding from what matters and what is real - my allowed separation from life and the consequences thereof.

Until I realized this> I am life, as all as one in oneness and equality. A being incarnated into this human physical body for the duration of this life experience - nothing more nothing less. Any defintion made onto this human physical body is separation and self dishonesty because the physical body is the physical body, a physical body in the physical - thats it. Simple!
Why allow mind to run any programme that complicates, separates, compares, judges, places opinions on what is here, when this program is a program - not real. Why would I allow any of such limitation and separation?!! Why would life itself want or desire to limit itself? That is absurd.
Here is here, it doesnt need to be defined. I liberate myself from an imagined prison within and as mind of beliefs, opinions, ideas, perceptions of the human physical body. Unconditional self acceptance as life here, wlking the physical, experiencing the physical and re membering who i am as life, as all in onenes and equality. it doesnt get cooler then that! lol

0 comments: