CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 17 February 2009

practicality

My brother rang yesterday. Just a keep in touch call, the ones that I never make, even though it is always "my turn". I sometimes get an email from mum saying, "Are you still alive???" lolol
Its just that, if I dont have anything specific to say, I dont see the reason to call. Simple really, but considered strange by many.
Anyway, the conversation also ended up on the subject of me not having "a man", he said something on the lines of "well, when you have got a man again" , to which I reply, nah, I am not looking for a man, I dont need or want or require a man. No, I will not enter a relationship again. No matter if it is a man, a woman or any other being. Not a relationship but an agreement, yes, maybe. I didnt develop this point though.

He is not the only one assuming that I cant take care of myself, because clearly that must be what he is thinking. A lot of beings around me huffing and puffing because I am a single mother, but it is all their assumptions. They have noe idea really of what it is like or how we are experiencing it all me and the kids. We are doing just fine. The funny thing is that even when married I was always single, because I was always enterily alone in everything, I did everything then just as I do now. The only difference is that I am rid of a malfunctioning relationship that was totally destuctive for all involved. So we are doing fine thank you very much. No need for anyones concern. We enjoy ourselves and get on with our lives. I have had assumptions and opinions like "ohh, but I understand if you are tired, your single and goodness me it must be tough sometimes" Bullshit. My life is not tough, things are as they are. I could make it tough be allowing myself to be within that particular mind set but why would I?? That would be extremely stupid and limiting and self deceptive.

An agreement would be practical though. Sharing this process called life experience with another one and equal. I would thoroughly enjoy the brutal self honesty, the no bullshit, straight to it, all open no secrets, very cool assistance! Besides, there is always something heavy around here that needs shifting, always something that needs mending, always points being suppressed. it would certainly speed things up a bit! lol

0 comments: