CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 7 March 2008

FeAr of DEATH

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to actually believe that death exist - when in reality who we really are, are infinite

I forgive myself that I have aceppted and allowed myself to fear what will happen after death

I forgive myself taht I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that death might be painful and horrific

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to worry that death will be painful and slow

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being murdered, fall to my death, crash, burn to death, drown, suffocate, get strangled, mutilated, chopped to pieces, buried alive, shot, stabbed, cut, ripped to pieces, eaten by an animal, bleed to death, be driven over by a vehicle

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to allow worry within me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being disabled and apparently dependant on others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear becoming insane, or a "vegetable" lying in a hospital bed, aware, but totally trapped in a physical prison and in that fearing being at others mercy and perhaps be abused or hurt

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed and accepted myself to realize that we are already trapped in this physical prison , enslavement in 3d by our minds at the moment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become attached to my human physical body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my children

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that my children will die before me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my childrens physical manifestation and picture presentation in 3d is who they really are

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate me from my children - we are all one and equal beings - as all as one in oneness and equality

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need anyone or anything outside of me to be able to function in this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become frustrated with me and judge myself for not trusting myself

Till here no further:

I do not allow my mind to control and influence me.
I do not allow or accept any fears, judgements, frustration, worries, anxieties, attachments, beliefs, that is not who I am.
I am life, as all as one in oneness and ezuality.
Thoughts, feelings, emotions and pictures are illusional creations by mind. It is impossible to fear something that does not exist.

It is done!

0 comments: