CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 6 March 2008

smoother experiences

There is stuff occuring in my life, or around me. It´s like I am in the centre, calm and stable, but around me all hell is braking loose. And it is what it is, I´m here. Not having any reaction towards it.

Several ppl in my close family having nervous brakedowns. Ending up in hospital, simply chaos in their lifes. System failures - crashes.

On the other hand with others in my life communication is smoother. I am able to communicate with them. Common sense seemes to have seeped through with some ppl. So I get questions, and I give perspective. And it´s cool. I enjoy it. In the moment.

I focus on me, I stop. Applying forgiveness, I write in my book every night. Also used the purifier today. I enjoy me, I enjoy the process at the moment.

0 comments: