CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 14 March 2008

kill death

To release the fear of death:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to actually believe that who I am is the picture representation of me instead of realizing that who I really am is limitless

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to be attached to my human physical body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project my fear of death outside of me to beings in my life instead of facing my fears head on

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear me

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to believe that who I am will die with the death of my body instead of realizing that death does not exist - I am here - infinetly

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to worry what would happen to the children if I die now

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself fear the unknown

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear sufferign and pain prior to death

1 comments:

Rajah Mahsohn said...

so many ideas fall apart,so many fears disappear, so many possibilities open up...

all when death dies.

I am deception