CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 21 March 2008

Letting go

There are a few things still in my life that I have ties and attachments to. I have been procrastinating and in that actually allowed myself to be self dishonest - basically supporting systems instead of life. A loop of sorts, and unless I apply myself now, it will compound to such an extent that life will sort me, and direct me, instead of me doing it myself, with all the consequences that entails.

So here goes:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put the divorce issue in the future instead of acting NOW and applying myself in directing my situation with a starting point of oneness and equality

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide behind procrastination instead of doing what is necessary to be done in order to STOP and take responsability for me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the outcome of the divorce instead of realizing there is nothing to lose and that I will be gaining release and move myself in process hence placing me where I will be able to assist oneness and equality effectively

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have emotional ties to members of my family instead of actually realizing that we are all one and equal beings, who have been placed in family constructs that fuel and maintain emotions so that we remain slaves to the system and remain apparently unable to realize who we really are as life in oneness and equality

I forgive myself that I haven´t accepted and allowed myself to really see and realize that I am supporting and assisting the continuation of enslavement and suffering every moment that I am participating in thoughts, emotions and feelings, and every moment I allow any separation within such as familie ties - this is unacceptable

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to STILL allow and accept attachments within towards my house and car, clothes, food, and allowing myself to remain in fear of losing these things instead of actually realizing fully that these are system creations, and for a moment it is requiered - no attachments necessary because eventually these manifestations will cease to exist - life does not need or desire anything

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have become addicted to food, eating and consuming

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I desire certain foods, I crave certains foods, I need this or that, I want this or that, because its pleasureable, make my life easier and more enjoyable - not seeing that I am consuming me - consuming life - and that I as who I really am has got no desires, no wants, no needs

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed and supported the consumption of life itself and that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide behind ignorance and blame to justify it

I forgive myself that I have actually allowed myself to believe that it is possible to hide from me as who I really am and what I have accepted and allowed within me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience procrastination within me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience need, wants, desires and addictions within me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compromise myself and process

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create excuses not to apply myself NOW in every moment of every breath

Till here NO further.

I let go.

I direct me in every moment of every breath no matter what to get it done and realize who I really am.
I STOP all participation within mind and direct myself accordingly.
I PUSH through all resistances - they do not exist - they are mind created illusions.
I am HERE in every moment of every breath. I STOP!

0 comments: