CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 26 March 2008

HERE is all that is

I remember driving in the car as a child, looking at the passing cars and thinking to myself how strange it is with all those ppl everywhere, who seems to live separate lives, not seeing the other ppl - well, seeing them yes, but not noticing them. All those ppl with lives of their own, but still as real as mine. How does that work? All these lives and stories playing out at the same time, and here I am, with my life - my parents.
This seemed to me soo strange. I couldn´t understand exactly how this could work, because to me, obviously we are all as important as eachother, all the same really. It was fascinating - and I wondered who kept "track" of all this, how it all worked, who "saw" all these lives. What made each one individual yet all the same.
I never spoke to my parents about anything that I experienced or the questions that I had, because I knew there would be no point what so ever.
I often sat when driving just observing ppl , and in my head becoming them, living "their" lives almost as to "make their lives real - their story true", almost as if I didn´t nothing was real, if I could not be them too nothing could be real.

When I look back on that now it´s fascinating.

Because now, as I am realizing that all that is is HERE, that we are all one and equal -is exactly the piece that was missing as a child. I just couldn´t put it into words or fully understand it, but now, it makes perfect sense.
Ofcourse, as with all children in this matrix, I suppressed all questions, and just accepted what was presented to me as "that´s just the way it is, so deal with it" life is tough, but you get on with it as best you can sort of view.

Now I see that All is ME - all is ONE and equal. It´s simple but for the mind that we have become it is like total gibberish - it cannot comprehend that.
There is no past - there is no future - only HERE in this moment.
What is simply is. All specific to bring me here now to this moment. This moment of beingness .

This process is enjoyable. For the first time in my existance I am actually giving me to me. That is beyond words!

0 comments: