CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 5 February 2008

Forgiveness appl. 5th Feb

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to dread going to this specific dentist that I on some level dislike and out of embarassement regarding conversations we have had in the past struggle with making an appointment and in that not realizing that it is my mind directing me and not me as who I really am as life as all as one - I do not allow my mind to direct me - I direct me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel dislike towards this person or any being because this person is mirroring me and aspects of me I do not like

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed mysel to not like certain aspects of me - allowing self deceit and self dishonesty up until the point where I cannot even specifically say precisely what points that is since I do not know, cannot remember or are supressing it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate me and different aspects of me instead of realizing that I am all one and equal as life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to really dislike my ego placement not realizing that by disliking it I am actually supporting it instead of simply applying self forgiveness accordingly and remove that dislike and also remove my ego placement

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed mysel to believe that I might be overcomplicating things, even my self forgiveness applications and hence fear creating timeloops instead of transcending points

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel unworthy when I receive compliments on something I have done, and hence feel very uneasy if someone tells me I´ve done a good job for instance not realizing that it is my mind that reacts - not me as life as one and equal

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to feel or actually believe I am unworthy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed mysel to be self critical

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to deliberatly avoid certain situations where I am forced to be social, as in a coffee break with people I have never met not realising that I am then allowing mind to direct me and that I am not in the moment in breath applying myself appropriately and accordingly

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing new people in my process

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself at work as not worthy of anything, not worth talking to since I am apparently doing such a shit job and hence constantly feel "in the way" and people wanting me out of there - not realizing that I have to STOP, and not allow mind to direct or try to control me in any way - I direct me as who I really am in oneness and equality

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to place any value in what people do for a living and in that ranking them as superiour to me instead of realizing that we are all one and equal and that it is my mind telling me all these things - all illusional

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed and accepted myself to see the nurses and the doctors at the clinic as one and equal to me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel unimportant, insignificant and different to every one else around me hence yet again allowing mind to direct me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the estranged dog outside the house immediately allowing mind to direct me instead of remaining here in breath as life as all as one and equal

I forgive mysel that I have allowed and accepted myself to see some dogs as dangerous and unpredictable not realizing that what I am seeing the dog is assisting with and something I need to transcend

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to suppress the fear of some dogs so deep that I hardly knew it was there

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted that these fears of mind of the dog actually mirror me in others so that the chilren became scared of the dog instead of me facing me and transcend my fears

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowe myself to feel guilty towards my children for them being frightened of the dog

Till here no further: I DO NOT allow mind to direct and control me.
I am life as all as one and equal. I do not allow any thoughts , feelings, and emotions because that is simply not who I am. I am here. I am life as all as one and equal

0 comments: