CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 3 February 2008

Sunday 3rd Feb

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to define who I am according to who my parents are and on my past as it has been told to me through parents and grandparents

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to believe that I actually know who I am when all I know is of mind and based on mind that has been programmed through parents, school, experiences as mind in this existense and the environments I have experienced myself in – thus I still yet do not know who I really am

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to feel separate from my parents

I forgive myself that I have allowed an accepted myself to blame my parents for all that I have experienced and for the mind consciousness system I have beome because in having me they allowed the enslavement and separation to cointinue – not realizing that I as who I am are equally responsible for it all since we are all one and equal

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to fear my parents because they were apparently superiour to me and hence I had to obey them and be controlled by them

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to feel and become dependant on my parents

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to create a ”world within the world”, ”my world” where i feel comortable and ”safe”, where I live my life the way I know how to, like a system as all the rest of humanity not for one moment actually waking up and starting to see what I am allowing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become enslaved without realizing the full implications of such an allowance and the debth of self deception and self dishonesty requiered within me for this to be able to manifest

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to live my life in total separation of life itself, like a robot, craving consumation not realizing that I am consuming me as all as one and equal and not realizing that I am nothing more than a system robot walking on earth

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to pity myself and feel sorry for myself by thinking that I didn´t chose to be born, I didn´t know I was enslaved, I was just living my life and all was fine instead of realizing that feelings thoughts and emotions like this are of the mind, and since I have allowed mysel to ecome enslaved by mind I am responsible for all that I experience and of all that human beings are and are manifesting and in this living a lie in total self deception

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to feel guilty for not realizinf sooner in my life what was really going on and guilty for not having applied myself earlier instead of simply making peace with that and deicate myself to application now insteaf of livinf in the past – I am here now, In the moment, in every moment o every breath.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to doubt myself and my effectiveness in process instead of just remaining here in breath and realize that doubt is yet another mind manifestation and not who I really am

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to consider myself a ”bad” person, not as whorty because of my past and the experiences I have had instead of realizing that we are all one and equal and that we are all responsible for all that has been allowed in our existance

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to judge myself and the way I look instead of being grateful for the unconditional support my body has given me and continues to give me in my life

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to subject my body to abuse such as drinking alcohol, consuming chemicals through my food, not providing enough water, and generally being totally ignorant towards the body, taking it for granted instead of honoring it and being in graitude of it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from my body or any part of my body

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to take life for granted

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to not listen to the inner me in different situations in my life but allowed mind to direct me and hence ended up in situations I could have avoided

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to at certain points in my life wish I was dead or had the wish to die because I could not see a way out intead of standing up within and taking responsability for me and my life

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted my environment and people in my life to direct and influence me in any way whatsoever – who I really am cannot be influenced or directed

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become dependant upon others for my survival instead of taking self responsability and support myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become dependant upon another for emotional and moral support instead or realizing that I do not need to be depenant on anyone, that is an excuse out of fear of taking self responasbility and face me as who I really am

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not love myself unconditionally

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to accept me

0 comments: