CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 20 January 2008

Fear and temper

Some forgiveness applications applicable to me today:
(if you are new to the concept of self forgiveness have a look at: http://desteni.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2916 , that is just one article that touches the self forgiveness application. Also see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNhfkz7Aa0Q to name ut a few articles among many)

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to worry about future events that are planned in my life and worry about the possible outcome of those events.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and acceptedmyself to worry about anything within me and actually believe that worry is real and actually exists.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seem to think that if I worry about it it makes the situation "feel" better and that it puts me in control when it is the exact opposite, I create a worry to worry about so that I can keep myself occupied instead of realizing I am the one creating this worry and that there is no need for it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to actually believe that it is impossile to stop worrying - only mind have beliefs and would believe such a thing - who I really am as life as one and equal does not worry.

Till here no further - I do not allow or accept worry in my life any longer. I direct me. I am here. I am free.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to lose my temper in certain situations and get irritated and agitated.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that such a ting as temper, irritation and agitation actually exist when in reality it is a mind created illusion that I have allowed to have directive power over me instead of me controlling and directing me in oneness and equality in every moment of every breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have any reaction towards any situation in my life instead of me being aware of me in every moment of every breath and me directing me in every moment of every breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as less than mind since I have allowed mind creations such as temper, irritation and agitation have any influence on me what so ever.

Till here no further: I do not accept and allow temper, irritation, agitation or any such feelings, reactions and emotions in my life. That is not who I am. I am life, as all as one and equal. Who I am cannot become irritated , lose my temper or get agitated that is impossible.

I am here. I am life. I am one and equal to all in existance. I am here in every moment of every breath - stable - constant and eternal.

1 comments:

Leila Zamora Moreno said...

oooh, I'm going to use these right away!