CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 20 January 2008

More irrational fears

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear making and creating blogs and apparently exposing me and dedicating me to share my process of self realization out in the open for all to see

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to doubt myself and my abilities

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted doubt to exist within me when I know full well that it is a mind created illusion

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to consider myself not worthy of a blog of my own and to have thoughts like; who on earth would be interested in what I might have to share, it would just be too boring and I´m so ugly anyway noone will be interested and blogs are only for losers anyway - nerds who need to go out and "get a life"

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be worried and feel ashamed if anyone I know or a family member were to find my blog and hence judge me and who they thought I were because of it and then pay any attention or concern as to how they would react or feel in that totally forgetting that if someone experience hurt feelings, they are of mind and should apply themselves to their process

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to actually believe that there is such a thing as shame. Shame is a mind created illusion that supports and maintains enslavement and is not who I am

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to consider myself ugly knowing full well that is a beatuy system placement and an illusion

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to acccept myself

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to fear being voulnerable, to fear being me

Till here no further.
I do not accept or allow any doubt, shame, judgement, feelings, thoughts or emotions, fears or mind illusions within me. That is not who I am.
I am life. I am here. I am free. I direct me.

When any doubts, fears, judgements,shame, thoughts, feelings, emotions and illusions presents themselves in my life I STOP. Immediately and remain here in the moment in breath.
Stable. Constant. In every moment of every breath in oneness and equality.

0 comments: