CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 18 January 2008

Hi fellow beingness - human - animal - plant - computer

This is my personal diary - my day as it unfolds in this process for all to see. My process of what?

My process of re disvocering who I REALLY am, of peeling of all the layers that I have become during lives on this planet for eons of time.

Because, there came a moment when I realized that I cannot go on like I have done, the world as it looks is busy simply destructing.

I had had enough - and when you come to that point - you start asking some serious questions within.

Why is it like this?

How come there is only misery - death and fear all around me, everywhere I look there are people and animals suffering?

Why?

Is this all there is??

Why are humans like robots - just walking living their lives, and nothing ever changes - noone ever asks questions - noone tries to find solutions or at least answers to WHY?????

WHY is everyone accepting what goes on in this world???

Just look at your own life up until now...

Have you ever given reality and life in general any thought? What do you experience when you see and read about children being murdered and abused?
Anger - despair??
What do you experience when you hear or see animals suffering?

Do you consume meat?? Have you ever given a second thought to that animal that was killed so that you could apparently enjoy it´s flavour?

What do you experience when you watch the news?

Because there is only misery. Only suffering - only pain...are ju accepting it?

By sitting there and doing nothing you're actually supporting it and saying it is ok....because turning a blind eye is actually not going to make it go away - will not make any difference more than allowing it to continue as is and that is unacceptable!

So, I will be writing here about my day, my realizations, basically what goes on in my life as I apply myself, dedicating myself into making a difference, to assit me and other beings to make a full stop.


A full stop is what is needed in this world. So I start with me, and I suggest you do to.


Lets share or processes and realizations! Lets stand up and take responsability for our lives and for all that we have allowed, because lets face it - humans are the guilty ones - we have created and allowed our own misery - now lets clean up the mess!

3 comments:

Leila Zamora Moreno said...

aha! I read it all. Wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Keep up the good work!

Marianne said...

Thnks Leila. See - better not to think then hey?? lol
I´ll check your blog out later tonight. Gonna bulk up with coffee and icecream and enjoy myself.

Karl Jesper Hultkrantz, pappi=papillon said...

Bra Marianne !!!
Vi hjälper varandra.
Från Jesper.