CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 22 January 2008

Todays Forgiveness

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to worry about the two women coming to work and feeling uneasy because I haven´t met them before and then my mind goes of on one of it´s trips

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted my mind to take me on any trips or direct me in any way

I forgive myself that I have allowed mysel to base the worry of these to women on my own allowances to feel insecure, not good enough and that they would inevitably judge my work, that it would not be good enough, and even if they kept saying it was excellent, i still in my mind thought that behind my back they will proably talk shit about me and the truth will come out

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to want to hide what i do for extra cash since it is considered by many to be a shit job

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to distinguish one job from another rather than realizing a job is a job - to be able to survive in this fucked up world

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to judge cleaning jobs as one of the lowest you could possily get

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to actually believe I am no good, useless, a nobody and not worthy of anything instead of realizing that this is all mind illusions - so hence I stop immediately when such thoughts occur - apply forgiveness and breathe

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to worry about my own self expression, whether it is influenced by mind, perhaps so subtle I cant tell or if it really is a true expression of me as who I am because sometimes I suspect I miht be hiding me behind a perception of being cool or funny - and then allow insecurity instead of just being me as I am as all as one in breaath and trust me in every breath of every moment

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to allow mind to try and overcomplicate my process - when it is all really simple - self honesty - self trust - self forgiveness - and corrective application - mind does not understand simplicity so hence try to fuck me over

Till here no further: I DO NOT allow my mind to control, influence or complicate my process
Who I really am cannot be influenced in any way shape or form UNLESS I allow it to.
I direct me. I am life - I am free. Here in every mometn of every breath in onness and equality.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to react towards the driver who orgot to tun his headlights of and hence blinding me by etting anry at that driver and calling him a fucking idiot, instead of remaining here, as who i really am, in breath and sel honesty and practical application where situations liek that in reality cannot afect me at all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate me from that driver or anything or anyone in my life instead of realizing we are ALL one and equal and that I actually too forget to turn my headlights of

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take much for granted in my life, sometimes forgetting that we are all one and equal, and realizing that by not allowing myself to be in awareness I am actually deceiving myself and supporting separation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to still let mind tell me that the woman at the cashiers has changed towards me in our local store, she used to be really friendly but something has changed - instead of realizing that such thougts are mind illusions - so hence I stop immediately and apply forgiveness and then practical application so that the next time my mind is about to go off on it - S T O P , breathe, and walk.

0 comments: