CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 23 January 2008

School system or systems

Ha this conversation over the phone today after I sent the vids about school posted on the site:

C: I saw the vids you sent me...
Me: Ok - ?
C: Well, the first one was just a conspiracy theorist again (everything he sees or reads that threatens his "world" in any way is labelled conspiracy, and he does not comment on the second vid)
Me; I don´t agree. Just look at what is being said. Isn´t it obvious that the schoolsystem isn´t working and never has done? The way it is run in its entirety is horrific, I think that´s what they want to convey here...
C: Common. Theres nothing wrong with the school system, it is very important to et an education and have a foundation to stand on...
Me; in this world yes, where the only thing that matters is survival. Haven´t you ever questioned that, did it never seem mad to you? Are you happy with this system ?
Me: I can vividly remember sitting in school, in history class at around 13-14 wondering why the uck I was suppose to memorieze who were king in this country 1600 somethin? What use is that info to me???? In my opinion the only thing that matters here is for the governmetn to produce little robots that do as well as possible in the system we call society. Not once is the individual considered, you are an it to the system, not a person. Surely something is very wrong?
C: Silence...
Me:No- ? So I am not stating that all schooling is fucked and should not exist, ut that changes have to bemade. The most important thing to learn in school is to read and write and o maths. Anything else was a complete waste o time to me..
C: So how would you ever et a ecent job if you didn´t have any eduaction?
Me: Well , have you never asked yoursel why everythin is as it is? Do you ever question why the society is built the way it is and that we have to struggle to survive? Or are ou happy in it, because thats what you know and have been taught?
C: This is just silly. Common....

And so it goes on. The bottom line here is that no matter what subject we discuss - we end up arguing. I allow mysel to get frustrated that he does not allow himself to OPEN his eyes.
Presented with common sence he refuses to see that common sense.
So I point this out to him, but i´m met with silence.

And then I get told: Why do you swear so much when you talk? You never used to...
And I say: Hmmm since you point it out,you react towards it..why, it´s just a word I use in the mometn...i you have problems with the word uck perhaps you should look at why. Thats not my problem..
He says: Well, you could have said; the education systems leaves much to be desired, but you said the education system is fucked...so you could expres you diferently.
I say: Yes, but this was me in the moment, if I wanna use FUCK i will use fuck.

These conversations are so silly, that it´s almost like I kick myself or being so daft as to enter them at all, when I know the outcome. Perhaps it´s the idiotic idea that he might just might one day wake up....but that is probably a major mind fuck anyway.

So yes, i am busy having conversations to the systems. I suppose I am the stupid one for actually thinking that a system can aply common sense.

Also oriveness on any or all physical experiences I had while talking to him, that usually entails a sort of strange shivering- all to do with my allowances and system placements regardin him and the past. Much to realease still...

0 comments: