CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 23 January 2008

Todays Forgiveness appl

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have any thoughts feelings or emotions while speaking to C.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to continue in this loop called relationship instead of just cutting the line entirely now since it is inevitable this will never become a realtionship based on oneness and equality

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to still have attachments and ties, emotionally towards family instead of realizing that we are all beings, equal to eachother, and that a marriage is nothing but a system contruct to enslave

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to think that Trey is a massive ego system that comes out with a lot of ego bullshit and that he hides behind that instead of just allowing himself to be

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to separate me from Trey not realizing that he is mirroring sides of me witin me that I need to realease and forgive to be able to transcend

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to forget that Trey is assisting me - as we are all assisting each other and that we are all one and equal but in different yet the same process

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to worry that I might hurt Trey as who he really is by saying this, in that forgetting that if Trey feels hurt, it´s his mind that hurts, and hence I´ll assist him in pointing that out as he is doing with me

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to get angry at Rick for eating food made out of blood, and in that actually not applying himself no matter what in the process

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get frustrated and angry at people who are not dedicated to their process and actually PUSH themselves in application but chickens out to the systems - totally unacceptable not realizing that I do the very same thing myself at times and end up in a loop

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to even contemplate not publishing this forgiveness out of embarassement over what I have written

I forgive mself that I have accepted and allowed mysel to feel embarassed, angry, frustrated - knowing full well they are all mind creations and not real at all, hence I STOP , apply forgiveness and continue walking.
Till here no further:
I do not allow any thoughts feelings and or emotions to direct me.

I d i r e c t ME. I am here. I am free.

1 comments:

Denise said...

girl, i heard everything you were saying....process...hummm
kiss kiss