CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 18 January 2008

Forgiveness application

These will be coming daily - forgiveness applications.

In every moment of my life I apply myself so as to stop and gain control of me and direct myself rather than allowing my mind to direct me -

Self forgiveness is a tool for letting go of old and freeing self (have a look at www.desteni.co.za for in debt explanation)

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to fear putting up a blog sharing my process of self honesty and self trust in application in every moment of my life

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to doubt myself and judge myself as being far too boring to put up a blog

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to believe I can be boring

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to actually believe there is such a thing as being bored or that it is possible to be bored

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to fear, doubt and judge myself.

Till here no further. I do no accept and allow any fear, doubt or judgement in my life. That is not who I am. I am life. I am here. I direct me.
So when fear, doubt or judgement arise within me in any moment, I STOP. Breathe and apply myself accordingly.

0 comments: