CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 19 January 2008

Little white lies

So - I´ve spent a few ours today trying to get the sound for the videos working. Dunno what I am doing wrong, but not there yet.

Managed to tell a lie today too. Yes, it´s easy to slip into old with that, old meaning, people tend to lie all the time. So called white lies, doesn´t matter what color you allocate them, their still lies, and self deception. So I´ve beaten my self up today. Lying in total awareness. could that be considered "worse" than an ordinary lie, or are all lies done in awareness? Ofcourse they are.

Totally unacceptable behavior. So I owned up and now I´ve got some self forgiveness application to apply for that, and then to make sure I do not allow any such behavior again:

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to lie to C about the reason for the video sound questions

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to deceive myself by allowing myself to not be honest

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed mind and mind consciousness systems to direct me in that moment of lying rather than me taking directive power and control over me and stop any such thoughts

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to by my allowance to lie support separation and hence not apply myself in every moment of every breath as who I am in oneness and equality

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to out of fear of being judged chose to lie rather than face that judgment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be controlled by fear, knowing full well that fear is an illusion and not real

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be hard on me for not applying myself in every moment of every breath

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall and in that forget who I really am and let myself down

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear others reactions to my forgiveness application because some might read it and not understand any of it and hence judge me in some way or another

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to still give a shit about what others think or do not think about me

Till here no urther:

I do not accept any lies within me or in my life that is not who I am. I am here. I direct me. I am life as oneness and equality as all as one.
I do not accept or allow any judgment, fear, lies, worries, guilt or regret in my life.

0 comments: